We have created this policy to demonstrate our respect for your privacy. Please read it carefully before using this website as it concerns use of your personal information.
Headings do not form part of this policy and will not affect their interpretation.
In these terms and conditions, "you" refers to the user/registered member and "we", "us" refers to RUT Limited. The “Service” refers to the website www.gpscort.com and all mobile versions. RUT Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registration Number: 08272884. Registered Office: Avaland House, 110 London Road, Apsley, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9SD, United Kingdom
Registration under Data Protection Act 1998
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (UK). We make no use of personal information other than as set out in this policy. Except as otherwise provided below, we will not use any personal or confidential information or disclose it to any third party, unless we are required to do so by law.
Automated information collection
Our web server automatically recognises the domain name and email address of each user of this website. We collect IP addresses as well as details of your browser type so we can deal with service problems we may also use it to deal with issues arising from breach of our terms and conditions of use of the sites.
Data we collect
- the information you voluntarily provide if you create a profile;
- information you provide when contacting us;
- any other information you voluntarily provide us with in registering and using the Service;
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- domain name of your Internet service provider;
- your geographic location. Your last know location is stored on our servers in order to calculate distance information between you and other users.
Uses of personal information
The personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- internal review for our own operational purposes;
- to assess effectiveness and improve the content of the sites including gathering broad demographic information;
- to customise the content and/or layout of its website for each individual member;
- to process your registration as a Member and to process and administer your membership (where appropriate);
- to notify members about offers and updates to the services and products available on the sites - you can opt-in or opt-out of such communications at any time by editing your Contact Options/Email Notifications under the 'My Account' section of the site. Any marketing is conducted by us on behalf of third parties and they do not have any access to your Data unless you yourself choose to contact them;
- to create anonymous data which may be used for any purpose;
- to investigate any suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions or Membership Terms and Conditions (as relevant) made by or relating to you.
We may need to share your information with our service providers and agents for these purposes.
Your personal data - IMPORTANT
We advise you not to post information that can identify you (directly or indirectly) in your profile. You need to be aware that if you choose to do so, it means that you are choosing to place your personal data in a worldwide environment and it could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of Your Data outside of the European Economic Area may be deemed to have occurred. Some jurisdictions do not have adequate laws to protect your data by European standards.
By default, promotional email is not sent to you. You can change your mind and choose to receive promotional emails from us in the future by editing your Options under the 'My Profile' section of the site.
Unsolicited adverts from other members
Any unsolicited commercial communication or information sent or attached by other members is in breach of the terms and conditions of use of the sites so please help us by reporting it to us with as much information to help us identify the offending member as you can give.
We will not disclose any personal information to third parties except:
- as required by law;
- to law enforcement agencies when required to do so by relevant legislation;
- to enable us to investigate any allegations of abuse of the sites by a member;
- to allow subsequent owners of our business to continue to operate this website and the business;
You have a right to access the personal data held about you at any time. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please email us at email@example.com.
We employ a number of security measures to help limit the loss, damage, misuse and defacement of information that we control. Information that is gathered by us is stored on our secure servers. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect Your Data.
Right to amend these terms
We may at any time revise the terms of this policy by posting changes on the sites. The continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms
The terms of this policy are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England. If any of the terms is held to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms. Disputes arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Registered Company Address
RUT is registered in England, UK at: Avaland House, 110 London Road, Apsley, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9SD, United Kingdom